e
m
P
t
Y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a really random boy
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
from Rei-En's blog!
[x] I'm afraid of silence. [between people?]
[ ] I talk A LOT when I get really nervous.
[ ] I am really ticklish!!!!!!!!!!! [ahah, gotten used to it]
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark. [was]
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night. [?!?!]
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open. [do it all the time]
[] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed.
[] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people.
[x]I believe in true love.
[ ] I've run away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad. [most times]
[ ]I've stayed out all night. [lots]
[x] I open up to others easily. [damn easily]
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world. [keep secrets for what?]
[ ] I watch the news.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[ ] I love Disney movies.
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes.
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[x] I curse. [when i'm super pissed. last time it happened was Wednesday]
[ ] I have an "x" in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public.
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[ ] I bake well.
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[ ] I want a better job.
[ ] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[x] I like multiple people. [friends?]
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[ ] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I have a lot of scars.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate. [not to that extent]
[ ] I bite my nails. [o.O nails so delicious?!]
[x] I am not comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[ ] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Thought of suicide before. [too pain! lol!]
[ ] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a menage a trois. [wtf?!]
[ ] Gone out in public in my pajamas.
[ ] Have kissed someone really strange.
[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a diff. sex.
[ ] Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at Liberace.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Gotten stitches. [when i was born. lol]
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[x] Bitten someone. [ i kinda think so]
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Crashed into a car. [bumper car]
[ ] Been to Japan. [I WANT TO GO!]
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[x] Shoplifted. [is stealing counted? but. i returned it the next minute. just for fun. hahah]
[ ] Been fired.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe. [I WANT TO GO TOOO!]
[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.
[ ] Been to New York
[ ]Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[ ] Saw someone/something dying. [ants/movies hahahah]
[ ] Have a list of people you want to kill. [what the lame]
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar or club.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[ ] Taken a picture just for the sole purpose of putting it on myspace/friendster/facebook
[ ] Been ice skating
[x] Cried in public. [probably when i was a toddler?!]
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. [nope, but i've done more dangerous stuff on roads :D]
[ ] Been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your myspace name and say look me up. [-.-ll]
[x] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[ ] Hate the world. [i cant make myself hate. hahah]
[x] Love someone who doesnt realize it. [at least i think so]
[x] Have your cell phone permanently attached to your hand/hip [figuratively or what?]
anyway, last night
Mirza: Going for POP?
Me: What's that anyway?
Mirza: Passing out parade.
Me: You all gonna faint?!?!
Mirza: Yeah
ohmann. i was so stupid
i actually believed him
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Friday, November 7, 2008 ( 10:26 AM )
from Rei-En's blog!
[x] I'm afraid of silence. [between people?]
[ ] I talk A LOT when I get really nervous.
[ ] I am really ticklish!!!!!!!!!!! [ahah, gotten used to it]
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark. [was]
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night. [?!?!]
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open. [do it all the time]
[] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed.
[] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people.
[x]I believe in true love.
[ ] I've run away from home.
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad. [most times]
[ ]I've stayed out all night. [lots]
[x] I open up to others easily. [damn easily]
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world. [keep secrets for what?]
[ ] I watch the news.
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[ ] I love Disney movies.
[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes.
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[x] I curse. [when i'm super pissed. last time it happened was Wednesday]
[ ] I have an "x" in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public.
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam.
[ ] I bake well.
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[ ] I want a better job.
[ ] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[x] I like multiple people. [friends?]
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[ ] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I have a lot of scars.
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate. [not to that extent]
[ ] I bite my nails. [o.O nails so delicious?!]
[x] I am not comfortable with being me.
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[ ] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Thought of suicide before. [too pain! lol!]
[ ] Seen a shooting star.
[ ] Had a menage a trois. [wtf?!]
[ ] Gone out in public in my pajamas.
[ ] Have kissed someone really strange.
[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a diff. sex.
[ ] Been in a fist fight.
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] Made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at Liberace.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[x] Gotten stitches. [when i was born. lol]
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.
[x] Bitten someone. [ i kinda think so]
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Crashed into a car. [bumper car]
[ ] Been to Japan. [I WANT TO GO!]
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[x] Shoplifted. [is stealing counted? but. i returned it the next minute. just for fun. hahah]
[ ] Been fired.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe. [I WANT TO GO TOOO!]
[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.
[ ] Been to New York
[ ]Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[ ] Saw someone/something dying. [ants/movies hahahah]
[ ] Have a list of people you want to kill. [what the lame]
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day.
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane.
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar or club.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[ ] Taken a picture just for the sole purpose of putting it on myspace/friendster/facebook
[ ] Been ice skating
[x] Cried in public. [probably when i was a toddler?!]
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. [nope, but i've done more dangerous stuff on roads :D]
[ ] Been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your myspace name and say look me up. [-.-ll]
[x] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[ ] Hate the world. [i cant make myself hate. hahah]
[x] Love someone who doesnt realize it. [at least i think so]
[x] Have your cell phone permanently attached to your hand/hip [figuratively or what?]
anyway, last night
Mirza: Going for POP?
Me: What's that anyway?
Mirza: Passing out parade.
Me: You all gonna faint?!?!
Mirza: Yeah
ohmann. i was so stupid
i actually believed him
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
I think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
ctrl + left click
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
{/archives --
watch me waste my life away
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
{/credits --
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing
empty
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous --
lalala
now playing
empty