I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
Where would you go if someone sponsors you an airticket?
I would go somewhere where I could get more airtickets.
What's your favourite thing to do?
Talk to my friends. Go airport! Eat. Crack random jokes that don't even make sense. Sleep. Think about complicated stuff. Then give up on it.
Do you think money can buy happiness?
No. Varun is so filthy rich. Do you think he's happy? Well, money can do lots. But not buy true happiness.
If you were given a chance to recieve something, what would it be?
Your love.
Things you can't live without,
Friends. Motivation. Something to do. Friends. Food. Something to do. Friends. Randomness.
What are you afraid to lose?
Nothing, really.
If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do?
Give half to charity, foolishly. Do whatever I want with the rest, knowing that I've already done something good with the money. End up with zero savings. Good plan.
What do you dream of doing in the future?
Don't. Know.
List three good points about the person who gave you this survey,
She is frank. Sensible. Has a good sense of humour!(: [Answers were not from me]
What makes you happy?
Too many to list. Haha.
What type of person do you hate the most?
Super duper annoying. Tells really really subzero jokes. Doesn't like me either(:
If you have a superpower, what would it be?
Like teleportation or telepathy. I'll love to read minds.
Would you go for happiness or money?
Happiness. If I'm happy then I don't need money. As in. I need but not excessively.
Who do you think are the most important people in your life?
Friends.
If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him?
Hey. I'm a guy?
Who's the last person who hugged you?
No one, cause I can't remember.
What is one thing you want to do badly right now?
Talk to someone.
Who are you close to?
My friends!
Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like that you like him?
DAMMIT. Me. Guy.
If you could do one thing all over again what would it be?
Start my life all over. Enjoy my childhood. Hopefully my life doesn't get screwed up again, like it is right now.
7 things that scare you,
Things I don't understand. Supernatural? [To a minor extent] Not having motivation. Being alone. Not having anyone to talk to. Trapped in a die-here-stupidly-or-die-here-even-more-stupidly situation. Being out in the unknown.
7 things that you like/love the most,
Friends. Travelling. Music. Flights. Movies. Eating. Ice cream.
7 important things in my room,
Bed. Bolster. Bed. Pillow. Bed. Blanket. Phone.
7 people to do this questionaire,
Anybody that wants to do.
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
designer DancingSheep
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing
empty