e
m
P
t
Y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a really random boy
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
YAY YOU'RE ONLINE
Jj ♥ says:
ANDWHYDOESTATDESERVEAYAY?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
CAUSW I HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
THERE ARE NO OTHER TALKWORTHY PEOPLE ONLINE
Jj ♥ says:
Why U change dp?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
AND IT MEANS YOU MIGHT READ MY BLOG
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
AND YOU MIGHT TAG
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Cause JR and I both agreed it was damn freaking gay
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
But handsome
Jj ♥ says:
huh?
Jj ♥ says:
dun get the handsome pary
Jj ♥ says:
part*
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Then nevermind
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Why you never updateee
Jj ♥ says:
cos i want to make it seem like i'm muggin
Jj ♥ says:
lol (:
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
OMG
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
You have been exposed
Jj ♥ says:
nope
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Yes
Jj ♥ says:
the walls may have ears but msn messenger does not
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
I'll post this on my blog. MUHAHAHAHAH
Jj ♥ says:
nope
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Okay, I'm not supposed to post actually
Jj ♥ says:
I'll just tag something like " lol. why are u wasting time impersonating me"
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Heck. I'll save this convo and post it after the EOYs
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
I can take a screenshot of it you noob
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
No one will be as random as you to say I photoedited it
Jj ♥ says:
I DINT SAY TAT!
Jj ♥ says:
SO DINT!
Jj ♥ says:
I said " YOU PHOTOSHOPED IT!
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Zz
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Okay
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
[/edit]
Jj ♥ says:
For some reason
Jj ♥ says:
I'm starting to feel lamer den u
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
No one will be as random as you to say I photoshopped it
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
OH. SO NOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE LAME?!
Jj ♥ says:
Okay.
Jj ♥ says:
maybe not lame
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
DAMN YOU. And your pet dog. If you have one. If not, then you can eat some carrots and peas. Ah. Heck. I'm not talking sense.
Jj ♥ says:
RANDOM
Jj ♥ says:
SEE
SEE
SEEEE
Jj ♥ says:
ITS TRUE
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
No. Shit you out from your cake's ass
Jj ♥ says:
U RANDOM PIECE OF KAINE!
Jj ♥ says:
u have eat nose shit out of your cake's ass WITH A CAPITAL S
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Which 'S' capital?
Jj ♥ says:
aSs
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
See. Plain random. When I post this the whole world will know.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
You're my successor.
Jj ♥ says:
tat just proves how much more random u are
Jj ♥ says:
and being tat random
Jj ♥ says:
makes me not random at all
Jj ♥ says:
and besides
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
'Back by popular demand! Even lamer/randomer than before' HAHAH
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Die you
Jj ♥ says:
I'm Seow Jian Jun s9309250c
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Okay you just revealed your NRIC number, you dumbdumb
Jj ♥ says:
not a single resemblance to random
Jj ♥ says:
y?
Jj ♥ says:
u gonna use my nric for?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Commit crimes. Random crimes.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Eg
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Put whipped cream on a cop's nose
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
With a capital 'Q'
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Random piece of Jj you.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
DIEEEE
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
The whole world will know
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Who you really are.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
And you can't blog
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Cause it's supposed to be a cover for mugging
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Now you're acting busy
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Hmph
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Saturday, September 27, 2008 ( 5:23 PM )
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
YAY YOU'RE ONLINE
Jj ♥ says:
ANDWHYDOESTATDESERVEAYAY?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
CAUSW I HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
THERE ARE NO OTHER TALKWORTHY PEOPLE ONLINE
Jj ♥ says:
Why U change dp?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
AND IT MEANS YOU MIGHT READ MY BLOG
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
AND YOU MIGHT TAG
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Cause JR and I both agreed it was damn freaking gay
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
But handsome
Jj ♥ says:
huh?
Jj ♥ says:
dun get the handsome pary
Jj ♥ says:
part*
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Then nevermind
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Why you never updateee
Jj ♥ says:
cos i want to make it seem like i'm muggin
Jj ♥ says:
lol (:
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
OMG
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
You have been exposed
Jj ♥ says:
nope
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Yes
Jj ♥ says:
the walls may have ears but msn messenger does not
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
I'll post this on my blog. MUHAHAHAHAH
Jj ♥ says:
nope
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Okay, I'm not supposed to post actually
Jj ♥ says:
I'll just tag something like " lol. why are u wasting time impersonating me"
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Heck. I'll save this convo and post it after the EOYs
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
I can take a screenshot of it you noob
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
No one will be as random as you to say I photoedited it
Jj ♥ says:
I DINT SAY TAT!
Jj ♥ says:
SO DINT!
Jj ♥ says:
I said " YOU PHOTOSHOPED IT!
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Zz
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Okay
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
[/edit]
Jj ♥ says:
For some reason
Jj ♥ says:
I'm starting to feel lamer den u
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
No one will be as random as you to say I photoshopped it
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
OH. SO NOW I'M SUPPOSED TO BE LAME?!
Jj ♥ says:
Okay.
Jj ♥ says:
maybe not lame
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
DAMN YOU. And your pet dog. If you have one. If not, then you can eat some carrots and peas. Ah. Heck. I'm not talking sense.
Jj ♥ says:
Jj ♥ says:
SEE
SEE
SEEEE
Jj ♥ says:
ITS TRUE
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
No. Shit you out from your cake's ass
Jj ♥ says:
U RANDOM PIECE OF KAINE!
Jj ♥ says:
u have eat nose shit out of your cake's ass WITH A CAPITAL S
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Which 'S' capital?
Jj ♥ says:
aSs
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
See. Plain random. When I post this the whole world will know.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
You're my successor.
Jj ♥ says:
tat just proves how much more random u are
Jj ♥ says:
and being tat random
Jj ♥ says:
makes me not random at all
Jj ♥ says:
and besides
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
'Back by popular demand! Even lamer/randomer than before' HAHAH
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Die you
Jj ♥ says:
I'm Seow Jian Jun s9309250c
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Okay you just revealed your NRIC number, you dumbdumb
Jj ♥ says:
not a single resemblance to random
Jj ♥ says:
y?
Jj ♥ says:
u gonna use my nric for?
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Commit crimes. Random crimes.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Eg
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Put whipped cream on a cop's nose
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
With a capital 'Q'
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Random piece of Jj you.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
DIEEEE
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
The whole world will know
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Who you really are.
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
And you can't blog
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Cause it's supposed to be a cover for mugging
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Now you're acting busy
sleepyy&theworld'snotmakinganysensetome says:
Hmph
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
I think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
ctrl + left click
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
{/archives --
watch me waste my life away
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
{/credits --
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing
empty
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous --
lalala
now playing
empty