e
m
P
t
Y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a really random boy
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
I just realised how much I should be studying.
And I'm supposed to be offline.
Actually, the only subjects I'm worried about are Physics and A Math.
Omg. My mum is so pissy.
She was having a conference call when the house phone rang
And she gave me this super pissed look.
Like what? My fault? -.-''
Thats besides the point.
Mrs Seetho is damn lame too.
Today she asked for my Physics workbook
Seetho : [ calls out a list of names ] .. Kaine! Show me your workbook!
Me : [stones for awhile]
Seetho : Come up here.
Me : I didn't bring it.
Seetho : Come up here.
Me : I didn't bring it.
Seetho : Just come up here.
[I walk up]
Seetho : Where's your workbook?
Me : I didn't bring it [That's like the 3rd time I'm saying it already]
Seetho : [Refers to name list] I've rarely seen your workbook
Me : Ya [Yusof is probably laughing, cause he usually does when I say 'Ya/Yes' to Seetho, like yesterday when I asked her something and she scolded me for not paying attention, so i just said 'Yes I didn't pay attention' like super straightforwardly and then asked her the question again.]
Seetho : Why?
Me : Nothing
Seetho : What nothing?!
Me : No reason.
Seetho : No reason then you got the cheek to come up here to look at me like that?
Firstly, I went up there cause she told me to. I wasn't given a choice.
Secondly, if I looked away when she was talking, that would be rude -.-''
[Sends me out of class, for five minutes o.O]
After that, Yusof's turn
Seetho : You know, just because you do something for the school doesn't mean we'll keep you here. [insert lots of nagging] [He won the Colours Award and is the captain of the school and national cricket team for his age group. IMBA.]
I want you to reproduce your book!
[Some people laugh]
So, you photocopy it and hand it to me done by Thursday.
Okay?
Repeat what I said.
Yusof : [Repeats what she said]
Seetho : Class! You heard him ah! So he will hand his book in on Thursday
Yusof : Ma'am! What! You never give me choice what. I just repeat what you say.
Seetho : [Starts scolding him all over again]
There was once when she refused to give Hassan his report card, cause he didn't hand his workbook in.
What warped reasoning.
Anyway, sometime in the term after, she asked him for it.
Hassan : What! Ma'am I don't have it!
Seetho : What you mean you don't have it?!
Hassan : Ma'am you never give me.
Seetho : Looks stunned.
[insert random sentences]
I never give you cause you didn't hand your book in!
So where's your book?
[I was like, OMG, its her fault and she turned the tables?]
Sometime nearing the end of the lesson,
[Jub was talking to Ee Shuan]
Seetho : JUN JIE! GET OUT!!
Jub : What? I was asking him something.
Seetho : GET OUT
[Jub walks out]
Seetho : Ee Shuan!
Ee Shuan : Ma'am he talk to me. I was teaching him.
Seetho : You want to teach him right! Go outside and teach him! Not during my lesson.
She's very unreasonable, sometimes to the extent of being funny, lol.
Anyway I think Ee Shuan probably teaches better than her.
Hassan and Yusof are damn funny when they talk to Seetho, haha.
There was once Yusof went around trying to find his resource book, if not EPL would take his chair away.
Then he blabbered about his RB being in the toilet [stuck somewhere in the toilet bowl], and going to find it, when he was actually going to borrow one from another class cause I told him to! LOL
It actually worked.
He's damn funny.
I should record one of these conversations down one day.
Its interesting hearing how the Yusof/Hassan/Arshad clique talks to teachers.
I'm in that clique(:
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 ( 4:47 PM )
I just realised how much I should be studying.
And I'm supposed to be offline.
Actually, the only subjects I'm worried about are Physics and A Math.
Omg. My mum is so pissy.
She was having a conference call when the house phone rang
And she gave me this super pissed look.
Like what? My fault? -.-''
Thats besides the point.
Mrs Seetho is damn lame too.
Today she asked for my Physics workbook
Seetho : [ calls out a list of names ] .. Kaine! Show me your workbook!
Me : [stones for awhile]
Seetho : Come up here.
Me : I didn't bring it.
Seetho : Come up here.
Me : I didn't bring it.
Seetho : Just come up here.
[I walk up]
Seetho : Where's your workbook?
Me : I didn't bring it [That's like the 3rd time I'm saying it already]
Seetho : [Refers to name list] I've rarely seen your workbook
Me : Ya [Yusof is probably laughing, cause he usually does when I say 'Ya/Yes' to Seetho, like yesterday when I asked her something and she scolded me for not paying attention, so i just said 'Yes I didn't pay attention' like super straightforwardly and then asked her the question again.]
Seetho : Why?
Me : Nothing
Seetho : What nothing?!
Me : No reason.
Seetho : No reason then you got the cheek to come up here to look at me like that?
Firstly, I went up there cause she told me to. I wasn't given a choice.
Secondly, if I looked away when she was talking, that would be rude -.-''
[Sends me out of class, for five minutes o.O]
After that, Yusof's turn
Seetho : You know, just because you do something for the school doesn't mean we'll keep you here. [insert lots of nagging] [He won the Colours Award and is the captain of the school and national cricket team for his age group. IMBA.]
I want you to reproduce your book!
[Some people laugh]
So, you photocopy it and hand it to me done by Thursday.
Okay?
Repeat what I said.
Yusof : [Repeats what she said]
Seetho : Class! You heard him ah! So he will hand his book in on Thursday
Yusof : Ma'am! What! You never give me choice what. I just repeat what you say.
Seetho : [Starts scolding him all over again]
There was once when she refused to give Hassan his report card, cause he didn't hand his workbook in.
What warped reasoning.
Anyway, sometime in the term after, she asked him for it.
Hassan : What! Ma'am I don't have it!
Seetho : What you mean you don't have it?!
Hassan : Ma'am you never give me.
Seetho : Looks stunned.
[insert random sentences]
I never give you cause you didn't hand your book in!
So where's your book?
[I was like, OMG, its her fault and she turned the tables?]
Sometime nearing the end of the lesson,
[Jub was talking to Ee Shuan]
Seetho : JUN JIE! GET OUT!!
Jub : What? I was asking him something.
Seetho : GET OUT
[Jub walks out]
Seetho : Ee Shuan!
Ee Shuan : Ma'am he talk to me. I was teaching him.
Seetho : You want to teach him right! Go outside and teach him! Not during my lesson.
She's very unreasonable, sometimes to the extent of being funny, lol.
Anyway I think Ee Shuan probably teaches better than her.
Hassan and Yusof are damn funny when they talk to Seetho, haha.
There was once Yusof went around trying to find his resource book, if not EPL would take his chair away.
Then he blabbered about his RB being in the toilet [stuck somewhere in the toilet bowl], and going to find it, when he was actually going to borrow one from another class cause I told him to! LOL
It actually worked.
He's damn funny.
I should record one of these conversations down one day.
Its interesting hearing how the Yusof/Hassan/Arshad clique talks to teachers.
I'm in that clique(:
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
I think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
ctrl + left click
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
{/archives --
watch me waste my life away
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
{/credits --
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing
empty
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous --
lalala
now playing
empty