e
m
P
t
Y
Tried to take a picture; Of love
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
I wanna fill this new frame; But it's Empty
{/profile --
ramblings of a really random boy
KAINE :D
281093's the number
and that's all!
Tried to write a letter; In ink
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
From Danial's blog!
Well I didn't know what to blog, so.. ya.
Name: Kaine/Anything you wanna call me
Sisters: Jun Rong! o.O
Brothers: Am I supposed to say who my brother is or how many brothers I have? 1.
Height: 170-ishcm.
Where do you live: 781 Upper Changi Road East S(486069) o.O considered Simei I guess?
Favourite drink : Iced water. Rocks.
Favourite breakfast: Ice cream! :D Only at this point of time.
Been in a plane: Lots. I love plane rides. Weird huh.
Swam in the ocean: ECP! Its damn dirty and has unknown stuff inside.
Asleep in school: Most days.
Fell off a chair: Once I think. And IT WASN'T MY FAULT.
Sat by the phone & wait for someone to call: That's just stupid X:
Saved emails: FRAUD!!(: I find them amusing. One of the sender's organisation was 'E Lottery Syndicate' -.-
What is your room like: Me. Messy and unorganised, but very comfy(:
What is beside you: Brother's pencilcase, calculator. Two hole paper punch [thats what it says], iPod box o.O phone box major o.O pictures of me when I was 4 and still innocent XP alot of stuff.
I feel like typing them all out. Random crystal globe which serves no purpose. Scotch tape. Lots of stationery. Mouse. Printer.
What is the last thing you ate: 1/8th of a mooncake. Without the yolk.
Ever had..
Chicken pox? : Yepp. Think so.
Sore throat: Uh huh.
Stitches: What kind of stitches?
Broken nose: Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: To a certain extent, yes.
Like picnics: Depends on the company.
Who was the last person you danced with: Can't remember.
Last person who made you smile: Uh. Dunno? Was it Wei Loong yesterday? No. I think it was myself.
Last person who you yelled at: I don't yell at people. Unless I'm super pissed.
Today you did: Took an hour to wake up. Ate. Read papers. Watched 5 minutes of TV.
Ever fallen sick: Duh.
Mentally or physically: Both?
Missed someone: Yepp.
Eat: You think?
Do you sleep with stuffed toys: Nope.
Whats under your bed: Something that supports my bed.
Who do you really hate: Nobody in mind. The creator of this quiz.
What time issit? 10:43am
Is there a person in your mind now: Yeah.
Do you want children: In a paedophilic way?
Do you smile often: Real or fake ones?
Do you like your handwriting: When someone says its nice. All other times, no.
Are your toenails painted: Painted with nothing o.O
Whose bed would you rather sleep on beside your own: I love my bed the most. BED I LOVE YAAA. My parents' bed. Cause its really big with lots of space to roll about.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: White. It doesn't even belong to me.
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Dinner? I guess.
When did you last cry: Last week! With my brother.
Are you a friendly person: Yeah. Unless you're a total loser and all. And damn irritating.
Do you have any pets: Nope.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? In my heart? HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?!
Did the person you last held hand with mean anything right now?: Can't remember who.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No. When I sleep, I sleep.
What are you doing right now? This.
Have you crawled through a window: Nope. I find breaking it first easier. How do you crawl through a window, unless you can walk through walls..
Are you too forgiving : Yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father : No idea.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: My brother dammit.
How many ppl have you really loved: One?
Do you eat healthily: Who in the right frame of mind eats ice cream for breakfast?!
Have you ever cried about something someone said to you: Nope.
Who would you go to if you're having a bad day: Uh. I kind of think I answered a similar question before.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Either extremely loud or extremely quiet.
Are you confident: Better confident than not. MUST LEARN FROM BR!!(: I think so.
I've got a piece of paper; But it's Empty
{/ --
Sunday, September 21, 2008 ( 10:30 AM )
From Danial's blog!
Well I didn't know what to blog, so.. ya.
Name: Kaine/Anything you wanna call me
Sisters: Jun Rong! o.O
Brothers: Am I supposed to say who my brother is or how many brothers I have? 1.
Height: 170-ishcm.
Where do you live: 781 Upper Changi Road East S(486069) o.O considered Simei I guess?
Favourite drink : Iced water. Rocks.
Favourite breakfast: Ice cream! :D Only at this point of time.
Been in a plane: Lots. I love plane rides. Weird huh.
Swam in the ocean: ECP! Its damn dirty and has unknown stuff inside.
Asleep in school: Most days.
Fell off a chair: Once I think. And IT WASN'T MY FAULT.
Sat by the phone & wait for someone to call: That's just stupid X:
Saved emails: FRAUD!!(: I find them amusing. One of the sender's organisation was 'E Lottery Syndicate' -.-
What is your room like: Me. Messy and unorganised, but very comfy(:
What is beside you: Brother's pencilcase, calculator. Two hole paper punch [thats what it says], iPod box o.O phone box major o.O pictures of me when I was 4 and still innocent XP alot of stuff.
I feel like typing them all out. Random crystal globe which serves no purpose. Scotch tape. Lots of stationery. Mouse. Printer.
What is the last thing you ate: 1/8th of a mooncake. Without the yolk.
Ever had..
Chicken pox? : Yepp. Think so.
Sore throat: Uh huh.
Stitches: What kind of stitches?
Broken nose: Nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: To a certain extent, yes.
Like picnics: Depends on the company.
Who was the last person you danced with: Can't remember.
Last person who made you smile: Uh. Dunno? Was it Wei Loong yesterday? No. I think it was myself.
Last person who you yelled at: I don't yell at people. Unless I'm super pissed.
Today you did: Took an hour to wake up. Ate. Read papers. Watched 5 minutes of TV.
Ever fallen sick: Duh.
Mentally or physically: Both?
Missed someone: Yepp.
Eat: You think?
Do you sleep with stuffed toys: Nope.
Whats under your bed: Something that supports my bed.
Who do you really hate: Nobody in mind. The creator of this quiz.
What time issit? 10:43am
Is there a person in your mind now: Yeah.
Do you want children: In a paedophilic way?
Do you smile often: Real or fake ones?
Do you like your handwriting: When someone says its nice. All other times, no.
Are your toenails painted: Painted with nothing o.O
Whose bed would you rather sleep on beside your own: I love my bed the most. BED I LOVE YAAA. My parents' bed. Cause its really big with lots of space to roll about.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: White. It doesn't even belong to me.
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Dinner? I guess.
When did you last cry: Last week! With my brother.
Are you a friendly person: Yeah. Unless you're a total loser and all. And damn irritating.
Do you have any pets: Nope.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? In my heart? HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW?!
Did the person you last held hand with mean anything right now?: Can't remember who.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No. When I sleep, I sleep.
What are you doing right now? This.
Have you crawled through a window: Nope. I find breaking it first easier. How do you crawl through a window, unless you can walk through walls..
Are you too forgiving : Yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father : No idea.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: My brother dammit.
How many ppl have you really loved: One?
Do you eat healthily: Who in the right frame of mind eats ice cream for breakfast?!
Have you ever cried about something someone said to you: Nope.
Who would you go to if you're having a bad day: Uh. I kind of think I answered a similar question before.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Either extremely loud or extremely quiet.
Are you confident: Better confident than not. MUST LEARN FROM BR!!(: I think so.
If we; Should be getting under
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
These sheets; We could lie in this bed; But it's Empty
{/tagboard --
I think they call it freedom of speech
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
designer DancingSheep
Trying too hard; Maybe we're torn apart
{/links --
ctrl + left click
Afi| Bryan| Danial | Jia Chen | Jj| Jonathan| Ming Jun| Rei-En | Sebastian| Weiqing| Wei Xuan| Weng Lok | Xinyi| Yufan
{/archives --
watch me waste my life away
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
{/credits --
designer DancingSheep
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
now playing
empty
Is beating our hearts; We're Empty
{/miscellaneous --
lalala
now playing
empty